It’s possible for you to check it out here 🙂 –> RockstarDirectory.org
- The sex of the blogger
- The exact age of the blogger
- Their race (!)
- single income? retired?)
- Should they have children or not
- Their net worth!
- The city/state/nation of where they reside
- And most recently added, their chief *profession*
Now not everyone was comfortable divulging all of the information, and that’s of course good (we asked everyone to submit their very own information to get the most exact results) but out of the 680+ bloggers we’re monitoring, I’d say a great majority of them spilled all the beans 🙂 And Also the information is really fascinating!!!
I put on my statistician hat for a couple of minutes the other day to get a quick lay of the land (and that’s all it literally took – a few minutes – because it’s all open and simply reached!), and here were some of my findings:
- 56% of the bloggers are male (36% are female and 8% are teams)
- 49% of bloggers are in their 30s (21% are in their 20s, 17% in 40s and 8% in their 50s & 60s)
- Of individuals who divulged their race, 82% are white, 9% are Asian, 4% are African American, and 3% are Hispanic or Latin
- 37% of all bloggers have children (of which 54% of families have double incomes, and 46% single)
- 34% of all bloggers are DINKs (Dual Income No Kids) and 21% SINKs (Single Income No Kids)
- 4% of all bloggers monitored are RETIRED 🙂
- 23% of them (154) freely divulge their net worths (ranging from -$532,304 to +$5,000,000)
- We’re blogging from 6 of the 7 absolute continents
Knowing any monetary bloggers in Antarctica or some of the other 176 nations, please do send them our way 🙂
Here’s a screenshot of the home page:
We were going to establish this pup after aggregating all that data, but then we believed – If we’re attempting to make this a go to set for anything fiscal online, why don’t you smash everything together?
So we did.
And here are the direct links to a few of these brand new pages (also discovered in the chief nav bar):
- Finest Blogs List
- Up and Coming Blogs
- A Map of where all the bloggers dwell
- List of Freelance Writers in our community
- List of Trainers in our community
- Record of financial Advisors in our community
- NEW: List of these sites we recently added after you’re drilled with the principal 680+ 🙂
- And dozens of others…
We’ve got a list a mile-long of other things we’re already working on adding to it (podcasts are next, along with those sites which have gone inactive and the ones that have died out so we can begin compiling a sound archives), but determined it was eventually time to cease building and get this matter out to the planet.
I desire this to help as many individuals in our community as possible, and also the more buddies sharing it the better chance of getting that happen 🙂
I’ve already gotten some fairly trendy words about physical meet-ups now being formed in local cities, together with other relevant bloggers joining and never understanding each other existed, and it’s effects similar to this that remind me why I turned down that million dollar deal the other month. To believe none of these endeavors would have observed the light of day had I only given up on my visions KILLS me!
We finally have a booming newsgroup of over 700 folks chatting about cash and entrepreneurship/ blogging, a charity and trendy #GivingCards project that’s done virtually $4,000 of great in just two months, a smattering of new Original Series over on Rockstar Finance, and now this robust Directory.
I’m exhausted as hell, but man do I feel lively 🙂 And now it’s time to hit pause and focus all our energy on making these endeavors the best they can be for our community.
Thank you for consistently following along and supporting me, and a particular thanks to Steve Adcock from ThinkSaveRetire.com who single handedly assembled the infrastructure for this particular Web Directory himself, and to my long time pal, and philanthropy partner, Nate St. Pierre for constantly pressing me to believe larger.
Any questions/concerns/thoughts, drop them in the opinions below as constantly 🙂
PS: Should you wind up doing anything cool with this particular info, please allow me to know!!